Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April 10 - The Lovers



I adore this deck's Lovers card. The imagery is fairly typical, but with a Steampunk element added by the lamps. I also like the fact that the couple is holding hands, as opposed to some decks where they're standing apart from one another. The handholding makes it appear like a more positive card, which I believe that it is in most readings.

Well, I'm not in a relationship and I don't have any prospects at this time, so unless I'm in for a big surprise, this card is probably pointing to an important choice I'm going to have to make either today or in the near future. Since today is the last day of the beginners' acting class I was taking, I have indeed been thinking about whether I want to continue, and if so, which class I should take next and so on. I do want to continue. The only obstacle at this point is cash, but I'm confident in my ability to manifest the necessary funds. I just have to look and see when the classes I'm interested in are starting.

No comments:

Post a Comment