Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April 11 - Ten of Swords



Woe is me.

I was unpleasantly surprised to get the Ten of Swords again after I just drew it last Friday, so I pulled another card for clarification. It was the Two of Pentacles, but the Wheel wanted to come along, so I'm including it in the reading as well.

The message I'm seeing here is of being thrown off balance by an unforseen event and not being able to go back to the way things were before.

A very literal interpretation of this could be a fall or even an accident, especially one involving a bicycle or motorcycle. I don't have one of those, but I know people who do. Hopefully that isn't the case, but even if were, it shouldn't be serious given that neither Death note The Tower came up.

This reading might also apply to my finances. I've been doing a bit of a juggling act, so an unforseen major expense could be potentially catastrophic.

Now I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope for the best.



No comments:

Post a Comment