Thursday, April 12, 2012

April 12 - Page of Pentacles



Yes, I can totally relate to this card today. This girl has a determined look on her face. She's ready for an adventure and, being from the suit of pentacles, she is no doubt well prepared.

I decided a couple of days ago that I'm going to perform a ritual. I haven't done magic in a long time, having decided it's basically the Law of Attraction minus the props. But I have something very important that I would like to see manifest in my life, and I figure that adding an element of sacredness to the attraction process can't hurt. If nothing else, it will help me focus on my desire.

So currently I'm like the Page of Pentacles -- excited, but making sure I do my research and planning first so that I am well prepared and my magic is personal and inspired.


No comments:

Post a Comment